1/2 Photos of Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
Very creamy and a little cheesy. Great way to get kids to eat broccoli! This recipe is adapted from Taste of Home. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli in this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2Meanwhile, steam broccoli until tender, but still crisp, about 5 minutes, and drain.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Whisk in flour until smooth.
- 5Gradually whisk in milk.
- 6Bring to a boil, and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in the cheese and broccoli.
- 9Toss with the pasta to coat.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 223.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g