1/1 Photo of Bright, Light Buttermilk Syrup
TexasToast R's Note:
This is a slightly lightened version of our favorite buttermilk syrup. The sugar and butter are a little less than the original recipe, but it tastes as wonderful as ever! We like it on pancakes, french toast and waffles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first five ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook for 7 minutes (mixture will foam), stirring occasionally to prevent scorching.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- 4Serve warm on pancakes, waffles or french toast.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bright, Light Buttermilk Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 172.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g