i had these at my daughters final party of the year, last year.they are a brazilian candy, made by samra zourdous. she got the recipe from a family friend from brazil!awesome and very rich!
- in a heavy saucepan,over medium-low heat, stir all ingredients constantly.
- cook till mixture thickens enough to show bottom of pan while stirring.
- pour into greased dish and cool to room temperature.
- take small amount with a teaspoon and roll into ball shape.
- roll in jimmies to garnish.
- *****hint*grease hands to prevent stickiness.
- if balls do not hold shape return to saucepan and cook additional 5 minutes.