1/2 Photos of Brigadieros(brazilian Candy)
i had these at my daughters final party of the year, last year.they are a brazilian candy, made by samra zourdous. she got the recipe from a family friend from brazil!awesome and very rich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a heavy saucepan,over medium-low heat, stir all ingredients constantly.
- 2cook till mixture thickens enough to show bottom of pan while stirring.
- 3pour into greased dish and cool to room temperature.
- 4take small amount with a teaspoon and roll into ball shape.
- 5roll in jimmies to garnish.
- 6*****hint*grease hands to prevent stickiness.
- 7if balls do not hold shape return to saucepan and cook additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brigadieros(brazilian Candy)
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g