Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for a brunch or special ocassion breakfast.
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 15 ounces brie round
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 teaspoon water
- Thaw pastry 20 minutes; roll sheet out on a lightly floured surface to a 15-inch square and cut to a 15-inch circle.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice Brie in half horizontally and layer with bacon, almonds and parsley.
- Place in center of pastry, trim away multiple cuts of pastry from the folds. Brush pastry edges with egg wash, pull up sides to enclose. Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- If desired, decorate top with pastry scraps. Brush with egg wash. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.