Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
No cookout is complete without this creamy potato salad. It has delighted three generations of our family.
- 1 large potato, boiled and peeled
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Cut up potato in small pieces.
- Finely chop onion and add to potatoes.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
This was really good. I am not a big fan of potato salad but this was good. I will definitely be making this again. I think next time I will add some chopped pickles. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring 09