1/1 Photo of Breidi's Italian-Seasoned Roast Beef
4 hrs 10 mins
This divine recipe was given to us from our friends Brian and Heidi (Breidi). Easy to make and mouthwatering to boot! A crowd-pleaser that goes great with mashed potatoes or rice. Sirloin tip roast is preferred but you can use whatever kind of roast you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an oven safe pot on the stove top, brown the roast in some olive oil.
- 2After the meat is nicely browned, add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the pot.
- 3Cover and place in a 325 degree oven for about 2 and a half hours. While roasting, mix together remaining ingredients and set aside.
- 4Remove pot from oven and add reserved mixture, you may need to remove some juices to make room. I prefer to use a smaller pot and try to cover the meat completely.
- 5Cover the pot and place it back in the oven for approximately one hour. When a fork twists easily in the meat it is done.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breidi's Italian-Seasoned Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1171.8
- Calories from Fat 800
- Total Fat 88.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.9 g
- Cholesterol 313.1 mg
- Sodium 665.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 83.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix