Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
For those wanting a bit more spice to start the day, there’s nothing better then perfectly portioned tasty tortilla cups! These cups are packed with the wonderful flavors of eggs, cilantro, red bell pepper and Mexican cheese. For the added kick, Johnsonville Hot & Spicy Breakfast Sausage Links are used to give you the needed heat to wake up your taste buds and get you going. Serve with your favorite salsa for an added bonus to your morning fiesta.
- Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- On a piece of waxed paper, spray each tortilla on both sides with vegetable cooking spray. Cut tortillas into fourths.
- Arrange three tortilla pieces (pointed end down) into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Overlap edges of tortilla pieces and press gently into muffin cups. Rounded edges will extend above muffin cups.
- Divide 1 cup of cheese evenly into tortilla-lined muffin cups. Top with sausage slices and remaining cheese.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, bell pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour into tortilla cups.
- Bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve hot with salsa.