Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great way to start a fantastic Saturday or Sunday. This is a weekend breakfast when you know you won't be having lunch... you won't need it after this. I use my pannini grill for this, but a regualr fry pan will work too
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 slices deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cooking spray
- Mix eggs and spinach together in a bowl.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in egg and spinach mixture.
- Bake at 425 until center is set.
- Butter 4 slices of bread and place2 slices butter side down on pannini grill.
- cover each slice with 1/4 of the shredded cheese
- Lay one slice of ham on each.
- lay 1/2 of cooked egg on each slice.
- sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with the other bread slices.
- cook in pnini grill for 7 minutes or until bread is toasted to your liking.