1/2 Photos of Breakfast Rice
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net. No name attached. Please let me know how it is. Cook time does not reflect rice cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large, heavy skillet saute sausage, green peppers, onions and mushrooms until sausage is crumbled and cooked through, around 10 minutes.
- 2Pour off all but 1 T of the fat.
- 3Add the rice, garlic powder and black pepper, cooking for another 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 4In a small saucepan or microwaveable dish melt the velvetta or cheese whiz with a little milk to make a"just pourable" sauce.
- 5Remove rice skillet from heat, add the cheese sauce and mix well.
- 6The rice mixture should be sticky.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Rice
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 289.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: