Sheet Pan Breakfast Fried Rice
Easy? Check! Impressive? Double Check!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 10 ounces frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 scallions, white parts chopped and greens sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 6 large eggs
- sriracha sauce, for topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and place oven rack in center of oven. Arrange bacon and garlic on a baking sheet and bake until bacon is crisp, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, stir in the rice and return to the oven to bake until rice is crisp and starting to turn lightly golden, about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, stir in the peas and carrots, bell pepper, chopped scallion whites, soy sauce and sesame oil. Make 6 indentations and crack the eggs into them. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the rice and return the baking sheet to the oven. Bake until cheese is melted and eggs are set, about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle over sliced green scallions and drizzle with sriracha.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation