Prep 45 mins
Cook 12 mins
This pizza is a delicious way to start off your day! It takes about an hour to fully prepare but it's so worth it! I like to refridgerate it over night before i bake it but you can go ahead and bake it right when u make it. This is a spin off i made up from Disney's Crystal Palace's breakfast pizza. Note: not all the biscuits will be used.
- 1⁄8 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) canhomestyle biscuits
- 1 (4 ounce) package cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 5 pieces bacon
- Take biscuits and peel each in half.
- Take the halves and spread them around a glass round baking dish smooshing dough together. Make sure that the dough comes up on the sides of the baking dish for a crust.
- Start making sauce by mixing the flour and milk together over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Next add in the cream cheese and stir constantly for 10 minutes.
- After cheese is melted add in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Add mixture on top of dough and refridgerate.
- Next whisk eggs together and put aside.
- Cook bacon and remove grease. After it has cooled crush bacon until it is in small chunks.
- Remove sauce and dough from refridgerator and add egg mixture, bacon, and cheese on the top.
- Cook at 350 for 25-35 minutes.