1/3 Photos of Breakfast Cereal Muffins
Wonderful breakfast, brunch, or mid-morning snack. This recipe is very versatile. Any kind of cereal works, and you can substitute dried fruit and/or nuts for part of the cereal. If using a cooked, hot cereal like oatmeal, combine with wet ingredients instead of dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 12 medium sized (2 3/4" diameter) muffin cups.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat egg and whisk together with oil, milk and honey.
- 4In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients; mixed well.
- 5Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir just until flour is moist (batter should be lumpy).
- 6Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with the batter, and bake for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted).
- 7Remove from pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Cereal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: