Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Line your pan with canned refrigerated biscuits and add topping of sausage and cheese; pour on egg mixture and bake. Simple and so delicious!
- Butter or spray 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Press biscuits onto bottom of baking dish, sealing all areas to make solid crust.
- Sprinkle with cooked sausage, then the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firmly set in center.
Ugh! Its been in the oven for an hour and still not set! I hope it tastes good cause we sure are hungry!