1/1 Photo of Breakfast Casserole With a Biscuit Crust
Line your pan with canned refrigerated biscuits and add topping of sausage and cheese; pour on egg mixture and bake. Simple and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter or spray 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Heat oven to 425°.
- 3Press biscuits onto bottom of baking dish, sealing all areas to make solid crust.
- 4Sprinkle with cooked sausage, then the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 5Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- 6Carefully pour the egg mixture over meat and cheese.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until firmly set in center.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole With a Biscuit Crust
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.7
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 262.7 mg
- Sodium 1668.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.1 g