- 1 (12 ounce) can biscuit dough (10 count)
- 1 lb sausage, browned, drained, and cooled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter or spray 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Press biscuits onto bottom of baking dish, sealing all areas to make solid crust.
- Sprinkle with cooked sausage, then the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until firmly set in center.