Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
These are great! It takes me and my husband about an hour to make all of these, which averages out to about 2 minutes a burrito...I'd say that is a quick breakfast!
- 2 lbs pork sausage
- 4 medium onions, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of shredded cheese
- 18 eggs
- 26 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- Cut up the meat and vegetables and split it into four separate equal batches.
- Crack all sixteen eggs, blend them so the yolk is even, then separate this into four equal batches.(If you have a huge skillet, you can do this in two batches instead.).
- Saute a batch of meat and veggies for about ten minutes, then add a batch of the eggs and stir regularly until the eggs are cooked.
- Each small batch here makes eight burritos. Spoon some of the egg/veggie/meat mix onto a tortilla shell, put some cheese and a bit of picante sauce on top, then fold it up and wrap it in Saran wrap.
- Toss the finished burritos in the freezer.
- Defrost in microwave 3-5 minutes, depending on your microwave.