Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this recipe because it makes just the right amount for one person. I came up with recipe on my own. Its very simple and easy to make for a quick breakfast.
- Scramble egg, add milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chopped onion, jalapeno and sausage.
- Cook until sausage is done.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray skillet again and add egg.
- Cook until just about done and add onion, jalapeno and sausage mixture.
- Heat tortilla with cheese in microwave until melted.
- Put mixture on tortilla and add salsa if desired.
- Fold in half and eat!