Chef #193065's Note:
I like this recipe because it makes just the right amount for one person. I came up with recipe on my own. Its very simple and easy to make for a quick breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble egg, add milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Spray small skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Add chopped onion, jalapeno and sausage.
- 4Cook until sausage is done.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6Spray skillet again and add egg.
- 7Cook until just about done and add onion, jalapeno and sausage mixture.
- 8Heat tortilla with cheese in microwave until melted.
- 9Put mixture on tortilla and add salsa if desired.
- 10Fold in half and eat!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito for One
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 269.0 mg
- Sodium 1154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: