Breakfast Blueberry Muffins
- Place oven rack in the middle shelf setting and preheat oven to 325°F
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer or using a stand mixer (with whisk attachment) put eggs in bowl and mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla to the eggs. Begin mixing on low speed.
- In a separate bowl add the cake mix, nutmeg and the pudding mix and stir with a spoon. Slowly add the cake/pudding mixture to the wet ingredients a little at a time. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed -- Be careful not to get the spoon stuck in the mixer! And please don't reach into the bowl while the mixer is still running -- IT HURTS!
- When all of the dry ingredients are in the same bowl as the wet ingredients, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes. Turn off mixer. Slowly add blueberry's and fold gently with a spoon or rubber "spatula". Oh who cares if you break them, they will still taste great!
- Grease or paper cup a medium sized muffin tin. Fill each muffin cup between 1/2 and 3/4 full (try not to spill any outside of the paper muffin cups or on top of the muffin tray, it is a pain in the butt to scrape off!) Bake for about 25 minutes. Check doneness with a wooden toothpick. If the tooth pick comes out clean, they are done.