Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 1 hr 52 mins
- Cube bread.
- Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients except butter.
- Mix well and pour over bread.
- Soak bread in milk mixture for 15 minutes.
- Pour into a 13x9 buttered pan.
- Top bread mixture, with cut up butter.
- Bake at 325 for 60-90 minutes or until pudding mixture has risen 1 inch.
- Serve warm Sauce over bread pudding.
- combine ingredients and add sugar and water until dissolved.
- Add butter, and simmer until melted.
- Cook over high heat of 2 minutes.
- Add Jack Daniels, and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
was a bit fiddley but good. I used Wild Turkey bourbon instead & added a few rasins.
It is a good recipe...but I believe that it would be better if it had raisins included :)