- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients in order listed, except for the egg and 1 T. water that is for the egg wash later.
- Select dough/pasta setting when cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 3 equal portions, divide each portion into 6 balls.
- Turn balls in hands folding edge under to make a circle.
- Press ball flat between hands.
- Place on greased cookie sheet pressing to a 31/2 inch circle.
- Let rise 30 minutes or until double in volume.
- Combine 1 slightly beaten egg with 1 tblsp.
- water and brush on buns.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Perfect buns every time.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.