Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I put together myself and ever since I have never bought any.
Make and share this Bread Maker Hamburger Buns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- sesame seeds
- Add ingredients in order listed, except for the egg and 1 T. water that is for the egg wash later.
- Select dough/pasta setting when cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 3 equal portions, divide each portion into 6 balls.
- Turn balls in hands folding edge under to make a circle.
- Press ball flat between hands.
- Place on greased cookie sheet pressing to a 31/2 inch circle.
- Let rise 30 minutes or until double in volume.
- Combine 1 slightly beaten egg with 1 tblsp.
- water and brush on buns.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Perfect buns every time.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
OMG This is a wonderful recipe. I sort of made like Hot Pockets. I just tore off some dough and rolled it in a circle, then stuffed it with a sloppy joe type filling.. Baked it at 375 for about 15- 20 minutes. This would be great for kids because the filling does not fall out. DH is already thinking of other fillings for this recipe. Thank You so much. Highly recommended. Oh, I cut the sugar in half.
if you like hamburgers that are 4 inches across, make 12. This recipe also makes great dinner buns.
Officially my go-to recipe for any type of buns. These are so tasty, I've even used the recipe as dinner rolls, just making them smaller. Thank you for this keeper!!!