1/12 Photos of Bread Maker Hamburger Buns
This is a recipe that I put together myself and ever since I have never bought any.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients in order listed, except for the egg and 1 T. water that is for the egg wash later.
- 2Select dough/pasta setting when cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- 3Divide dough into 3 equal portions, divide each portion into 6 balls.
- 4Turn balls in hands folding edge under to make a circle.
- 5Press ball flat between hands.
- 6Place on greased cookie sheet pressing to a 31/2 inch circle.
- 7Let rise 30 minutes or until double in volume.
- 8Combine 1 slightly beaten egg with 1 tblsp.
- 9water and brush on buns.
- 10Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 11Perfect buns every time.
- 12Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Maker Hamburger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g