Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a light wheat bread made with flax seed. It's a moist bread that is also great toasted. I fix this in my dough cycle in the bread machine and shape it, let it rise and bake it in my regular oven.
- Warm up milk.
- Place all ingredients in your bread machine as directed by the manufacturer.
- After the dough cycle has finished, remove bread and place on lightly floured surface and punch down and let rest for about five minutes.
- Roll out flat on flour covered board and then fold each end in and then again in the middle and place in a greased 8x5 glass loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.