4 hrs 10 mins
Made these on the fourth of July for family, thought we might use them for sandwiches. We ended us serving them alone, and everyone loved them. They are sturdy enough to slice in half and serve sandwiches on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients in the order your bread machine calls for.
- 2Set machine to "dough" setting.
- 3Allow dough to finish cycle and rise to triple the original size.
- 4Remove risen dough from machine and punch down.
- 5Grease a cookie sheet.
- 6Pull off pieces of dough and form into balls.
- 7Place on the greased cookie sheet a couple of inches apart.
- 8Cover with a damp towel in a warm place and allow at least double in size.
- 9Baste with tepid water once while rising and cover back up with damp towel to finish rising.
- 10Bake at 350 for 18-24 minutes depending on roll size. Rolls should be lightly browned on top.
- 11Baste with melted butter or margarine or olive oil right after removing from oven (not listed in ingredients above).
- 12Allow to cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine to Oven "sandwich" Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g