1/4 Photos of Bread Machine Brioche
I never thought I would see a recipe for this - a yummy brioche done entirely in the bread machine. This is wonderful for making French toast. Baking time is according to your machine's cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients except the butter to your bread machine in the order suggested by manufacturer and process on the basic bread cycle.
- 2Cut the butter into tablespoon size pieces.
- 3About 10 minutes before the end of your first kneading cycle, begin adding the butter, 1 tablespoon each minute.
- 4Do not rush it.
- 5Let the machine continue its process.
- 6After bread is baked and at the end of the entire cycle, let the brioche cool in the OPENED machine about 20 minutes.
- 7This will keep the sides firm while the center stays moist.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Brioche
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2010.6
- Calories from Fat 966
- Total Fat 107.4 g
- Saturated Fat 63.0 g
- Cholesterol 737.6 mg
- Sodium 1900.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 220.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g