This is one of the ways I use up old leftover bread. I found these to be a tad bland but with good texture. My kids loved these when they were little. Please look at this as a blank slate. Use the recipe as a base way to use the bread crumbs and then add your favorite fruit or other flavors! The recipe is originally from the More With Less Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- 3Mix together the eggs, milk, butter, and breadcrumbs.
- 4In another bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- 5Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring just until it is all combined.
- 6Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Crumb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 308.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g