Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the ways I use up old leftover bread. I found these to be a tad bland but with good texture. My kids loved these when they were little. Please look at this as a blank slate. Use the recipe as a base way to use the bread crumbs and then add your favorite fruit or other flavors! The recipe is originally from the More With Less Cookbook.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, butter, and breadcrumbs.
- In another bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring just until it is all combined.
- Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for about 25 minutes.