1/1 Photo of Bread & Butter Bake With Tomato & Ham
This is quick and easy to prepare and makes a flavorful light meal or brunch for the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F Mix the butter and garlic together, then use a little to grease a shallow baking dish or tin. Use the rest to butter the bread slices, then cut them in hallf diagonally.
- 2Arrange the bread slices, overlapping in the baking dish. Tuck the cherry tomatoes and bits of ham in and around the bread slices.
- 3Whisk the milk and eggs together and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the bread and gently push the slices down into the liquid.
- 4Leave to stand for 5 minutes Scatter the cheese over the top and bake for 35-40 mins until golden and set. Serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread & Butter Bake With Tomato & Ham
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1453.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 205.5 mg
- Sodium 3527.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 237.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 50.5 g