Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
photo by Tibz07
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Go ahead and prep by preheating the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit & spray your glass casserole Dish with cooking Spray.
- Dice your Onion into finely Chopped pieces and your ham into bite sized bits.
- Using either a knife or Mandolin slice your potatoes into thin slices (I Leave the skin on, but you can peal it if you choose).
- Mix the cream of Celery, Milk, and Seasoned salt together.
- To start the layering process start by spreading a thin layer of the cream of celery milk mixture in the bottom of the dish, then a simple layer of Potatoes. Then add a layer of Onion, then Ham, then Cheese, and finish with a layer of cream of celery milk mixture.
- Keep layering in that order till you are out of ingredients or the dish is full.
- Then take your butter and chop into small bits and spread about the top of the dish and cover with Aluminum Foil.
- Bake for an Hour and 20 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for the last 10 minutes, or longer depending on how much you would like it browned.
- The next step is the keep yourself from eating the whole dish yourself because it's going to taste amazing. Good luck with your cheesy adventure!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!