Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This a very famous dessert in Brazil. We eat with cake in birthday parties. Delicious and easy!
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (or chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon margarine (or butter)
- 100 g chocolate sprinkles
- put all the ingredients, but the chocolate sprinkles, in a microwavable bowl
- Microwave it for 3 minutes in high potency.
- Mix it
- Microwave it again for 3 minutes more still in high potency.
- Mix it well until the cream gets some shine and all the bumps disappear.
- Put in the fridge to cool off.
- With 2 spoons make balls and roll it on the granulated chocolate (It is also good if you don't want to roll it, just sprinkle some sugar on top and eat it with a spoon)
- Enjoy it!
Very easy, and good!