Taco Chex Mix (Microwave)
photo by Midwest Maven
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 -3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in 11-by-7-inch microwaveable pan for 60-70 seconds.
- Add taco seasoning and salt.
- Add Chex and microwave for a minute to a minute and a half.
- Stir and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and microwave for a minute.
- Stir and microwave for another minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!