- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- Combine milk, butter, heavy cream, and corn syrup in medium sauce pan and bring to gentle boil over medium heat.
- As soon as mixture begins to bubble, add chocolate and coca powder, whisking vigorously.
- Reduce heat to low, cook for 8-10 minutes until a dense, fudgy batter, whisking continuously. It will begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and develop little bubble holes.
- Slide out mixture into a bowl and let cool to room temperature; then cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop mixture by the teaspoonful, shape into balls and roll in your choice of sprinkles, nuts or coconut. (optional! place in small cupcake holders for more sophisticated look)
- Store in airtight plastic container for up to 2 days at room temperature, or up to one month in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!