Brandi Jones's Note:
A wonderful (not low fat!) casserole! It's very rich and the ultimate comfort food! Everyone I make it for loves it and wants the recipe. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large pot; cover with water.
- 2Add 1/2 teaspoons salt; cook until tender.
- 3Drain; mash potatoes until smooth.
- 4Add in the butter, 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- 5Mix until combined on a low speed.
- 6Fold in beaten eggs and green onions OR chives pour into a greased baking dish.
- 7Top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until bubbly and puffy.
- 9Sprinkle with more chives OR green onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandi's Cheesy Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.0
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 170.0 mg
- Sodium 731.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.8 g