Tweety Grams's Note:
Very good and healthy muffin, when your on the run. I got this recipe from my sister and it has been passed down to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the first 2 ingredients.
- 2Then add the eggs and buttermilk.
- 3Mix in the brans and the dry ingredients.
- 4Pour enough boiling water over wheat bran, set aside.
- 5Store 24 hours before using.
- 6Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Store in fridge up to 6 weeks.
- 8I bake a fresh batch in the morning, the rest of the batch is stored in the fridge for the next time.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2173.3
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 221.7 mg
- Sodium 2166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 380.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.1 g
- Sugars 211.0 g
- Protein 41.5 g