Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good and healthy muffin, when your on the run. I got this recipe from my sister and it has been passed down to me.
- Cream together the first 2 ingredients.
- Then add the eggs and buttermilk.
- Mix in the brans and the dry ingredients.
- Pour enough boiling water over wheat bran, set aside.
- Store 24 hours before using.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
- Store in fridge up to 6 weeks.
- I bake a fresh batch in the morning, the rest of the batch is stored in the fridge for the next time.