- 500 g prawns
- 250 g bamboo shoots (canned)
- 250 g broccoli
- 470 g champignon mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green ginger, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell and devein prawns.
- Cut broccoli thick pieces, drain mushrooms, drain bamboo shoots and cut into thin slices.
- Heat oil, add prawns, saute quickly until tender and light pink, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the bamboo shoots, broccoli and mushrooms to the pan, toss well.
- Blend cornflour with stock, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, sugar and ginger. Bring to the boil.
- Stir continuously and cook for one minute.