Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from a church cookbook called Women's Ministry Cookbook
- 1 pie crust, for a single pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pint fresh boysenberries
- Prepare pie crust for baking and fit into 9" pie plate.
- Refrigerate while making filling.
- Mix together dry ingredients until well-blended.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spread about 3 T of mixture in bottom of unbaked crust.
- Spread washed berries over bottom of pie crust to cover.
- Pour remaining mixture over berries.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 fro 30-40 minutes.