kisha shaw's Note:
I eat one everyday with almond milk before heading out. We make big batches because they go so fast. If you need a smaller batch just do half of everything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place soften butter in a large bowl.
- 2Then add the brown sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Batter will be soft and creamy.
- 3Now add in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- 4Add in flour one cup at a time stirring in between cups.
- 5Then add in your rolled oats, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold ingredients into dough. Dough should be thick but soft and creamy.
- 6Using an ice cream scooper, scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake until cookies are light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bowl of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7724.6
- Calories from Fat 3510
- Total Fat 390.0 g
- Saturated Fat 239.7 g
- Cholesterol 1348.1 mg
- Sodium 11084.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1009.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.2 g
- Sugars 627.3 g
- Protein 71.6 g