- 3 lbs uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 1⁄2 lbs imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 lb frozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl and add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.