Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am asked to bring this to picnics and potlucks. Adapted from Taste of Home.
- 3 lbs uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 1⁄2 lbs imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 lb frozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl and add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
I made the whole recipe and talk about a lot of salad. I enjoyed the Dijon mustard in the recipe. I made add a little more next time. This is very simple to make. I can't wait to try this in the morning after the flavors had time to blend. Made for Please Review My Recipe 2011
I made a fourth of the recipe and still had lots of salad. I loved the light flavor & the dill spiked vingarette. We enjoyed it as a main dish salad. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for the Let's PARTY event.
Great recipe! I added some red wine vinegar and everyone really loved this salad. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe!