Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cocktail smoked sausage links
- In a large saucepan, whisk together the first 5 ingredients over med-high heat.
- Bring to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil.
- Decrease heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Keep warm in a slow cooker on LOW, if desired.
- *Bourbon-Mustard Glazed Meatballs: substitute 1 (32 oz.) package frozen meatballs for sausages; increase water to 1 cup; proceed as directed, increasing simmer time to 35 minutes.