3-Ingredient Bacon Bites
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces mozzarella string cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, shaped into 12 patties
- 12 slices bacon
No Sugar Added Ketchup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place one cube of cheese in the center of each sausage patty. Mold the sausage around the cheese making sure it is tightly sealed.
- Next wrap a piece of bacon around the formed sausage. Place on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Serve with no sugar added ketchup.
- Combine all ingredients plus ¼ cup water in a small sauce pot. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation