Balsamic Glazed Sausage Bites
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an easy 3 ingredient dish, which can be used for dinner or an appetizer. I tried it with chicken-apple-honey sausages.
- Ready In:
- 6 sweet Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Fill a large, deep skillet 1/2 way with water.
- Bring the water to a steady simmer and add the sausages.
- Poach the sausages for 6 to 7 minutes, until firm.
- Drain the sausages and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- In the empty skillet, heat the olive oil.
- When hot, add the sausage pieces and cook until brown.
- Drain off the fat, and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer until the vinegar is reduced and syrupy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION