Smoky Chipotle Aioli
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is such an easy, throw together sauce for crudite, smoked sausage bites, or steak bites. This recipe comes from Out of the Frying Pan.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, good quality like Hellman's
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, squeezed
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- salt and pepper
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the the refrigerator for up to a week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION