1/1 Photo of Bourbon Barbecued Rib-Eye Steaks
Another bourbon sauce but a very good one. From Weber's "Real Grilling".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs rib eye steaks (2 large bone-in steaks about 1 1/4 lbs each, 1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Whisk first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Place steaks in a large resealable bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3Remove steaks from fridge for 30 minutes, then remove from marinade and pat dry.
- 4Mix paprika, salt and pepper and rub into both sides of the steak.
- 5Preheat grill to high and cook 8 - 10 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- 6Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- 7Time does not include time to marinate (2 hours).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Barbecued Rib-Eye Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.2
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 1051.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 51.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar