Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy make ahead dessert to serve with coffee. Also makes great food gifts for the holidays
- 2 cups finely ground graham crackers
- 2 cups finely ground gingersnaps
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon fresh, grated orange rind (, , no white)
- 3 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon (can use rum)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place all ingredients (only 3/4 cup of the sugar) into a food processor and whirl in a food processor until it turns into a ball.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls, then in remaining sugar.
- Cover and let stand for 3 days before serving.