Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta; drain well.
- While pasta is cooking, put remaining ingredients in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir with wire whisk until smooth.
- Keep cheese mixture warm till pasta is cooked and drained.
- Stir pasta into cheese.
Great recipe! All the ingredients are staples at my house, so that's a plus as well. Very creamy. Tastes very similar to the "real" thing. This will be made again!
I halved the sauce recipe and put it on the pasta from an Annie's gluten free creamy mac and cheese box (the pasta is great, but the sauce is not appealing). Anyway, I could not stop eating it. Thanks.
This was very easy to make and it was a beautiful color, but, ...all I could taste was the mustard. Next time I would definitely decrease it and the tumeric.