Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup american processed cheese (or 1/4 lb.)
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and set aside.
- To make cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan add onion flour.
- Allow this to thicken, and when thickened slowly add the milk.
- When all milk is added, you may add the cheese.
- For this Velveeta, is really the best, but you can use another brand.
- Add salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- When sauce has thickened, add pasta.
- Lightly butter a casserole dish, and add pasta mixture to casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In Memory of Maxie, a beloved pet who we love and miss so very much. Our sweet Maxie was a black lab who wss put to sleep because of stomache cancer. 1997 - October 31, 2007 In Memory of Cheech, a beloved pet who we love and miss so much. March 1996 - July 9, 2005 In memory of Tanner, a beloved pet I love and miss you. July 15, 1999 - February 14, 2004 I live in Missouri, USA. I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys. Chance - January 1999 and Blake April 2005. My favorite cookbooks are: Kitchen Secrets by Reader's Digest, The Phillsbury Cookbook, Cambell's Favorite Recipes, Dinner On Hand by Kraft, The Complete Holiday Cookbook, Taste of Home Cookbooks, and a few family cookbooks. My favorite recipe sites are: Recipe_Center (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Recipe_Center/), Classy Clones (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Classy_Clones/), www.Recipezaar.com, www.Cooking.com, www.MyMeals.com, www.Cambellkitchen.com, www.copykat.com, www.verybestbaking.com, www.allrecipe.com, www.recipesource.com and www.topsecretrecipes.com I have 3 pets. Oreo, male cat Drake, Yellow Koi (fish) Rocky, Turtle