Layered Macaroni and Cheese
photo by melaninmamma
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the cooked macaroni in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- Repeat the layers; top with the remaining macaroni.
- Reserve the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over the macaroni.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until heated through.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and the paprika.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!