Stroganoff Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can healthy request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded kraft low-fat cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms, drained (one 2.5 oz jar)
- 1⁄3 cup land o lakes nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked elbow macaroni, rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8" baking dish with butter flavored Pam.
- In a medium saucepan, combine mushroom soup and Cheddar cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in mushrooms, sour cream, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
- Add macaroni.
- Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of three and live in central Pennsylvania. My children were very active in after school activities and found we weren't spending anytime together at meal time. In 1998, I decided to start cooking my dinners in a crockpot so that we could have a home cooked meal together once everyone came home. My children now get so excited to see what we are having to eat and love the smell when they walk in the door. My family calls me the crock pot queen. LOL I use my crock pot everyday of the year. <br> <br>My three children are now in college and before they come home they request their favorite meal. I still continue to cook in the crock pot for my husband and I. It is nice after a long day to know your meal is ready. It also helps in keeping my grocery bill down. With zaar, I can print my shopping list and that is all I purchase is the ingredients on that list. <br> <br>Now, my two daughters have been crock pot cooking while in college. They find it is easy to cook for the themselves and their friends. It is an easy way to have friends over for dinner after classes <br> <br>I still love trying new recipes and purchasing cookbooks, especially crock pot cookbooks. <br> <br>Happy Cooking!