Recipe by ArtWork
This is the best way I have found to make pork chops.
Top Review by flightnurse
My new way of cooking pork chops! I have tried just frying in the skillet or grilling and they always end up dry or tough. I seasoned Hormel loin chops with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper and after browning for a few minutes they only took about 12-13 mimutes before internal temp was 150. U did let them rest at least 5 minutes bofore serving, but would be glad to serve these to company! DH thought they were moister than even crockpot pork. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/4 inch thick
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in oven proof skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides; add to skillet.
- Saute until golden brown: about 2 minute.
- Flip, cook two more minute.
- Place pan in oven; roast until cooked through. About 10- 20 minutes.