Recipe by hollyfrolly
LOVE this recipe!! It's the first way I got my non-bok-choy eating husband to enjoy this FABULOUS veggie. DELISH!!!!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons oil, vegetable
- 3 cups bok choy
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in a large pan over medium high heat. Remove from pan, crumble and drain grease from pan.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and bacon in the same pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until crisp-tender. (To save calories, you may omit this step and steam the bok choy.).
- Spoon warm sauce over it when ready to serve.