Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have done this with dried herbs in the winter but the fresh make it all special. This may be on another website but if so it was probably me that posted it.
- 4 tiny new potatoes
- 3⁄8 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme or 3⁄4 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄16 teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- In saucepan, boil unpeeled potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes, drain.
- Add herbs, chives, lemon juice, oil and pepper.
- Mix lightly and serve.