Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe came to me by watching different cooking hosts on television.
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 whole deseeded habanero peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs fresh salmon
- 1⁄2 cup vodka (Your coice of brand)
- 1 lb rice
- Combine all ingredients into wok or frying pan except salmon. Bring all ingredients to al dente (about 5 to 7 minutes), on medium heat.
- Cut salmon to portion size, salt and pepper both sides. Place on top of pepper, onion mixture.
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes, or until salmon is cooked.
- Serve over rice or pasta (optional).