Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe came to me by watching different cooking hosts on television.
Make and share this Bob's Kicked up Pepper and Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 whole deseeded habanero peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs fresh salmon
- 1⁄2 cup vodka (Your coice of brand)
- 1 lb rice
- Combine all ingredients into wok or frying pan except salmon. Bring all ingredients to al dente (about 5 to 7 minutes), on medium heat.
- Cut salmon to portion size, salt and pepper both sides. Place on top of pepper, onion mixture.
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes, or until salmon is cooked.
- Serve over rice or pasta (optional).