1/1 Photo of Bobby's Broccoli Casserole
Chef Bobby Hill's Note:
I like broccoli almond casserole and this one is made with real cheese instead of whiz or velveeta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, pieces (about 4-6 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained (can add a few more if you want!!)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 ounces slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Cook broccoli according to directions.
- 3Saute the almonds in 1 tablespoon butter. Set aside.
- 4In a large skillet saute onions and mushrooms in remaining butter.
- 5Add soup, cheese, garlic, salt and 1/2 of sauteed almonds, cooking until cheese melts.
- 6Lay broccoli in baking dish and cover with sauce mixture.
- 7Top with remaining almonds.
- 8Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bobby's Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 621.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g