Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious, tangy, sandwichs, and very easy! Put together before you leave for work, and when you come home, aromatic beef sandwichs await you. Hope you like it!
- 3 lbs rump roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, sliced (reserve 1/2 cup juice)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 large rolls, sliced
- Place beef and onion in a 3-1/2 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add water, pepper juice, salad dressing mix, and peppers.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or until beef is VerY tender.
- Slice or shred beef, serve on rolls and top with peppers and onions.
- Enjoy! :).
Excellent & delicious! I only made 2 changes--1 used 1 envelope of onion soup mix in place of the medium onion, and I skipped the extra garlic. This turned the roast into the most delicious sandwiches ever. Thank you for sharing this.