Recipe by dianegrapegrower
This looks too pretty to eat, but don't be fooled. It's delicious! This blend of peaches and raspberries is delightful on biscuits or scones. Even drizzled over vanilla ice cream.
- 3 cups peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped finely
- 1 cup raspberries, crushed
- 6 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope liquid pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 1/2 pint jars, lids, and water bath.
- Combine peaches, raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar in a large pot. Stir to combine. Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in liquid pectin. Return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring contantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary.
- Ladle hot jam into prepared jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Cap, and process 10 minutes in boiling water bath.